The shadows are smooth, especially the shimmery shades Crisp and Bittersweet, while Vanilla is a bit more chalky as it is matte, but still looks great and blends well. Vanilla is an off-white matte shade that is great for a brow highlight. It's very nice on my skin tone surprisingly!
- Buttery soft shadows, except for Vanilla
- Neutral colors great for everyday
- Convenient packaging, but wish there was a mirror
- Blendable shadows
- Most likely limited edition
- Unavailable in Barbados and even on Smashbox website. =/
The Raw Sugar:
I love these eyeshadows and would repurchase them in a heartbeat. I can't belive I underestmated that I would like them so much. The texture is soft, there is a bit of fallout expected, but these are nice shadow. Too bad this particular colour combination seems to be limited edition. You can still find other great trios on the Smashbox website.
Disclaimer: This product was bought with my own money. Opinions are my own.