Saturday, January 25, 2014

Beauty Blogazons Weekly Roundup 1/25/2014





  • Chrisamor Goodie Jar: Bet you'd had never thought a local indie lipstick would be so good? LoveBrandie is a gorgeous deep maroon lippy I think every girl needs to have in their collection. 
  • Midnight Manicures: Do you love subscription boxes as much as Jeanie does? If so, check out January's Beauty Box 5 unveiling. 
  • Makeup, Life and Love: Struggling to get hair in the best condition ever, Jamie has a new product that will help... 
  • My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura uses the Stila In The Light in her Get Ready With Me Tutorial.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! Thank the lovely ladies from the Beauty Blogazons, there have some great blogs in the group and they always have such great tips too.

      Delete

Hi Sweets! Thank you for passing by my blog, I hope you found it interesting! You could leave me a comment and mention your blog for me to check out. I may not get to all of them, but I'll try!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...